GREENS WITH PINENUTS AND SWEET MUSTARD DRESSING
Copyright © 2011 The Natural Epicurean Academy of Culinary Arts
Ingredients for Salad:
• 2 cups baby spinach, gently
• 2 cups romaine lettuce, torn/cut into bite size pieces
• 2 cups butter lettuce, torn/cut into bite size pieces
• 1 cup watercress, torn/cut into bite size pieces
Ingredients for Dressing:
• 2 tsp spicy brown mustard
• 1 Tbs raw apple cider vinegar
• 2 Tbs agave syrup, date paste or coconut palm sugar
• 1 Tbs pine nuts, minced fine
Instructions for Dressing:
Combine the dressing ingredients in a glass jar and shake well or blend well with an immersion blender.
Place salad greens in a large mixing bowl. Pour the desired amount of dressing over the greens and toss.
Top with chopped pine nuts.
Store dressing in sealed glass jar in refrigerator.