This holiday family love issue is chock full of goodies!
- Recipes for your holiday feast that the whole family will love, including several centerpiece-worthy beauties
- Editor’s Picks for the best new products of 2016, many that will fit nicely into your holiday celebrations
- Get tips on reaching your athletic goals, whether you are trying to lose some weight, overcoming an injury, trying out or improving your kettlebell workout, or getting inspired to try parkour or just go for a daily run. This issue has a wide variety of information and inspiration for all sorts of athletes at all levels.
- More parent features in our ongoing Meet the Vegan Parents series. Learn how to raise your child vegan.
- Meet our cover couple, Dr. Michael Klaper (a high-profile vegan doc who has appeared in films and informative videos) and his lovely wife, Alese Jones (a yoga instructor with her own DVDs also). Both are fitness and health icons. We celebrate their romance that occurred later in life. This couple that glows with vitality and love have a lot of years of happiness to go. Learn more about them and their romance.
- Travel features on Austria, The South of France, cruise the Caribbean, and a tour around the country in a van.
- Be inspired by champion vegan bodybuilders, acro yogis, and break dancers.
- Get tips on enjoying life more from the gorgeous, 86-year-young vegan role model, Josephine Gobreville.
- and more!