This issue was over two years in the making, but well worth the wait!
If you are now, or will someday be, over the age of 40, this issue is for you. We all have questions and concerns about what will happen to our health and fitness as we age. Are we all doomed to become sedentary and dependent on medication or is it possible to avoid all of that? This issue provides information and inspiration to help you make the most of each decade of life. Whether you want to prevent ailments, or turn them around, to make sure that you make the most of your life, we've got you covered with all the information you need.
As you age, the most important factor in enjoying life is whether you feel good. Avoiding disease, injury and medical intervention is key. Health is true wealth!
- Cover couple Thomas Tadlock and Brooke Goldner share their secrets for staying fit and healthy over forty!
- As an athlete, you may wonder if you will be able to continue with the passing years. Learn from those who are doing it, and doing it well. Meet champion athletes Rocky Leudecker, Jennifer Argenti, Tim Van Orden, Marc Bekoff and many more athletes going strong in their 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s!
- Sharon McDowell-Larsen tells you how she won the Leadwoman endurance series - a race that few people can even finish - at the young age of 57 !
- Yogi Alese Jones shares her journey and some easy yoga poses to start you on your path to a healthier you!
- Telomeres:What they tell us about living better & longer
- Santino Panico tells us about his ground breaking documentary From The Ground Up
- Plant-powered lasagna! Hot and Sour Soup! Mexican Hot Chocolate Cake! and more great healthy recipes!
- And much, much more!