Single Issue – September October 2016
This autumn, enjoy all the season has to offer!
- Get some great recipes to share with family, from tacos to pumpkin mousse to noodle salad and nut butter cookies, and more!
- Meet several vegan parents who share their tips for raising healthy, compassionate kids in a modern world.
- Learn how to celebrate halloween with your kids in a fun and healthy way.
- Be inspired by Rob and Sherrie Moon Zombie who makes their living off of playing with horror, but are compassionate to animals in real life.
- Get the results of the 4.4.16 Vegan Global Run and get ready for the next one coming up soon!
- Enjoy gorgeous poses from Acro Yogis Max and Liz.
- Get excited about the changing face of the animal rights movement.
- Learn about 3 important foods that improve exercise performance.
- Be inspired by Eli Odhen to be your best and influence your non vegan friends too.
- Meet the man who is likely the top ultra marathoner in the world, Vlad Ixel.
- Get tips from vegan bodybuilders/competitors.
- Enjoy travel features and restaurant reviews.