Single Issue – Summer 2018 VOC Special Issue
This special issue celebrates vegans of color, but has something for everyone!
- Learn about the surprising health benefits of berries and then enjoy 5 yummy recipes to get more berry fun into your life!
- There’s an accomplished yogi, a professional ballerina, a roller derby queen, and two inspirational weight-loss transformation stories, among the many featured stories that may just change your life!
- Looking for muscle? Meet three champion vegan bodybuilders: Jehina Malik, The Vegan Monk, and Korin Sutton.
- Follow a family on their journey up Mt. Kilimanjaro and share in the life-changing lessons they learned on the way.
- Meet Gloria Clay, a woman who is taking on food contests and winning! She shares her award-winning Mac ’n Cheez and Strawberry Cheezecake recipes.
- Meet a high school teacher who is bringing plant-based food, holistic healing and yoga to his students!
- Enjoy travel stories that will take you to Los Cabos, Mexico, Buenos Aires, Argentina and four amazing cities in Europe to enjoy the best vegan options, selected by our expert travel guides!
- There are also restaurant reviews, including a vegan Cajun joint, and even more recipes— from Kim Chi to Red Bean Curry and more!
Note: For Print Editions, please allow 2 weeks for processing of order and delivery. For Digital Editions, you’ll have immediate access to the digital magazine in the Subscribers’ Lounge after purchasing. If the magazine you are wanting to order is only giving you the option to select “Digital” then it is only available in digital format.