Please allow 2 weeks for processing of order and delivery. Thanks.
Peace on Earth, Goodwill to All!
- Celebrate the holidays with us in this very special issue!Whether you’re expecting guests, participating in a potluck, or just cooking for your family as usual, we’ve got recipes to help you wow everyone with just how delicious eating nutritious can be. Whipped Balsamic Sweet Potatoes & Garlicky Mashed Potatoes + Cauliflower, Sweet Potato Cornbread, Carrot Banana Crumble Muffins, and Peanut Butter Chocolate Donut Holes are just a few of our many inspired offerings!
- Nadia Khalighi-Tucker and Nora Zamudio bring you inside the worlds of designing sustainable products made only of vegan, eco-friendly materials!
- Catch up with former NFL Defensive End David Carter, AKA “The 300 lb Vegan”
- LeAnne Campbell welcomes you into her family whose multi-generational mission is to make the world a healthier place!
- Meet Muay Thai contender Robert “Rain Man” Loane whose switch to a plant-based lifestyle has dramatically benefited his training and his health!
- Escape to the Bahamas or visit the winter wonderland that is Vail, Colorado with beautiful articles from our vegan travel correspondents!
- Feeling worn-out during the holidays? We’ve got you covered with motivational and inspirational stories to help you stay healthy -- both physically and mentally -- during this bustling season!
- “The family that lifts together, stays together!” Meet the Lifting Leudekers: two generations of powerful vegans!
- And so much more!
Summer 2018 - Vegans of Color
This special issue celebrates vegans of color, but has something for everyone!
- Learn about the surprising health benefits of berries and then enjoy 5 yummy recipes to get more berry fun into your life!
- There’s an accomplished yogi, a professional ballerina, a roller derby queen, and two inspirational weight-loss transformation stories, among the many featured stories that may just change your life!
- Looking for muscle? Meet three champion vegan bodybuilders: Jehina Malik, The Vegan Monk, and Korin Sutton.
- Follow a family on their journey up Mt. Kilimanjaro and share in the life-changing lessons they learned on the way.
- Meet Gloria Clay, a woman who is taking on food contests and winning! She shares her award-winning Mac ’n Cheez and Strawberry Cheezecake recipes.
- Meet a high school teacher who is bringing plant-based food, holistic healing and yoga to his students!
- Enjoy travel stories that will take you to Los Cabos, Mexico, Buenos Aires, Argentina and four amazing cities in Europe to enjoy the best vegan options, selected by our expert travel guides!
- There are also restaurant reviews, including a vegan Cajun joint, and even more recipes— from Kim Chi to Red Bean Curry and more!
Spring 2018 - Fit Over 40!
This issue was over two years in the making, but well worth the wait.
If you are now, or will someday be, over the age of 40, this issue is for you. We all have questions and concerns about what will happen to our health and fitness as we age. Are we all doomed to become sedentary and dependent on medication or is it possible to avoid all of that? This issue provides information and inspiration to help you make the most of each decade of life. Whether you want to prevent ailments, or turn them around, to make sure that you make the most of your life, we've got you covered with all the information you need.
As you age, the most important factor in enjoying life is whether you feel good. Avoiding disease, injury and medical intervention is key. Health is true wealth!
- Cover couple Thomas Tadlock and Brooke Goldner share their secrets for staying fit and healthy over forty!
- As an athlete, you may wonder if you will be able to continue with the passing years. Learn from those who are doing it, and doing it well. Meet champion athletes Rocky Leudecker, Jennifer Argenti, Tim Van Orden, Marc Bekoff and many more athletes going strong in their 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s!
- Sharon McDowell-Larsen tells you how she won the Leadwoman endurance series - a race that few people can even finish - at the young age of 57 !
- Yogi Alese Jones shares her journey and some easy yoga poses to start you on your path to a healthier you!
- Telomeres:What they tell us about living better & longer
- Santino Panico tells us about his ground breaking documentary From The Ground Up
- Plant-powered lasagna! Hot and Sour Soup! Mexican Hot Chocolate Cake! and more great healthy recipes!
- And much, much more!
The Fun Issue!
- Start the year right with exercises that are fun! Let Nimai Delgado, Stephen Coote, Dr. Angie Sadeghi, Robert Cheeke, Vanessa Espinoza and our other world famous vegan athletes and fun specialists show you how!
- Laurelee Blanchard, the founder of Leilani Farm Sanctuary, shares the joy she feels working with animals every day
- Find fun in travel this year! Let our travel specialists show you where to go and what to do!
- Fun Food!! Make meals fun, bot for yourself and for your little ones, with page after page of fun health recipes!
- And much, much more!