What makes it the ultimate? It’s both delicious and incredibly nutritious. It’s definitely worth the chopping! Enjoy!
Mix into a bowl the following chopped items:
- 1 cup of mung bean sprouts
- 2 small or one large celery stalk
- one medium to large red bell pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 scallions, chopped from bottom to top (roots removed)
- handful of cilantro leaves
- handful of parsley leaves
- a couple handfuls of sesame seeds (shelled of course)
- a couple handfuls of hemp seeds
The next step:
Cut the stem out of a collard green leaf and put it on a plate.
- 2 cups of tahini
- 1 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs miso
- 1 Tbs powdered dulse
- 1 Tbs powdered kelp (mine pictured also has other spices in it, which is optional)
- 1 Tbs dried thyme
- 1 Tbs dried dill (you could also include basil, oregano, marjoram or any other savory green herb)
Now, mix the sauce in with the chopped mix and then spoon it onto one side of your collard green leaf. Fold it over (carefully) and just pick it up and eat it like a sandwich. A few pieces will fall out, but that’s okay. Just scoop them up with a piece of mustard green leaf later and keep the fun going!