The March/April 2015 issue of Vegan Health & Fitness Magazine features:
- Davey Havok, PETA’s sexiest male celeb on the cover, he tells us about his life as a vegan straight edge musician, author and actor. Bonus: pages and pages of editorial photos of Davey.
- Lots of inspirational vegan athletes, sharing tips and inspiration as always!
- Tips from a winning ultra marathoner on how to be the best runner you can be!
- Advice from our Model Mom on raising healthy, happy, vegan kids.
- Recipes for sports drinks, smoothies, date bars, and banana custard.
- Feature on Primarily Primates Sanctuary, we meet some of the residents who have been rescued from labs, zoos, entertainment and the pet trade.